To address a recent security problem, we have released the SA-MP 0.2.2 R3 client. It is available on the Download Page. This is an optional update, although highly recommended. The SA-MP 0.2.2 R3 client works on all SA-MP 0.2.2 servers.
Updates to the SA-MP 0.2.2 server are not required at this time.
Apart from security updates, the 0.2.2 R3 client also fixes some crashes/bugs from previous versions. The following updates have been made:
– Removed all SAC code. This fixes a security vulnerability mentioned earlier.
– Fixed problem with clipboard text not copying externally.
– Fixed time/fog/lighting flickering when the passing of time is disabled.
– Fixed some vehicle audio problems (silent cars/planes/boats/helis).
– Fixed texture lag/streaming popups when many models were loaded.
– Fixed some car mod shop crashes.
– Alternate siren for police vehicles is now synced.
– TextDraw code is completely rewritten. It now works in interiors and will disable with the scoreboard.
– Crashes caused by DestroyVehicle script are fixed.
– Imported some of the 0.2.5 vehicle surfing code.
– Added command /fpslimit to adjust the frame rate limiter. Valid /fpslimit values are 20-100.
Find our more here: https://www.moddb.com/mods/san-andreas-multiplayer/downloads/sa-mp-037-r2